4332 Norfolk Island Sock, Zoom Group Tute
Join our first group Zoom group lessons with Shara, from Sharamade.
Shara has designed these awesome Norfolk Island socks during the lock down and we are so happy to be able to offer you the opportunity to follow along with Shara as she guides you through the tricky parts of creating these very cool socks.
It is a Zoom group lessons, so if you'd like to order your kit and join the class, just click above to register and to purchase your kit.
Prior Skills : Some experience with joining and knitting in the round
Skill level : Adventurous Beginner
Materials : all included in the Norfolk Sock Kit above.
Shara has selected 3 colourways for you to choose from in her recommended yarn for the Norfolk Island Socks.
- Inca Spun Heritage 4 ply yarn in your choice of colour, 7332 Norfolk Island Sock pattern by Sharamade, 3 x 1 hour online Zoom tutorials with Shara
- knitting needles pack (optional) (1 x Knit Pro 2.50 mm Symphonie 25 cm circular and 1 x Knit Pro 2.50 mm Zing 15 cm double pointed knitting needles)
Friday 10, 17 and 24 July
Time: 10 am - 11 am
How will it work?
- Purchase your kit
- Read the welcome note in your kit, you will be required to complete step one of the pattern before the first Zoom lesson.
- We will also email a Zoom invitation with a link to the Zoom group lessons. Your invitation includes a lesson ID and password. Simply click on the link, enter your invitation ID and password and we will meet you in the waiting room.
- Shara will also set some homework for you to complete before each lesson.