Peter & Pansy Toy Knitting Tutorial
- Do you love knitting toys but have trouble getting the perfect finish?
- Would you like to learn how to create cute cuddly knitted toys?
Expand your knitting knowledge with this fun and interesting toy knitting workshop with our award winning teacher Alison Boyd.
It is a Zoom group lesson, so if you'd like to join the class, just make your selection above to register.
Skill Level: Basic knitting knowledge is essential
- Cameron-James Designs Peter and Pansy Rabbit Knitting Pattern
- 6 x 1 hour group Zoom lessons
- Alison will share her wealth of knowledge so that you get the body shape exactly right, a balanced face, perfect arms and legs and great ears :-)
This is a great project for using up 8 ply yarns in your stash or you can purchase the materials kit and needles package as part of the registration options above.
Wednesday 4, 11, 18 and 25 November, plus 2 & 9 December
Time: 10 am - 11 am
How will it work?
- Register for the tutorial above
- Read the welcome note in your kit, you will be required to complete step one of the pattern before the first Zoom lesson.
- We will also email a Zoom invitation with a link to the Zoom group lessons. Your invitation includes a lesson ID and password. Simply click on the link, enter your invitation ID and password and we will meet you in the waiting room.
- Alison will also set some homework for you to complete before each lesson.
Materials Kit (optional):
- 3 x 50g ball Country 8 ply
- 1 x 200g of Toy Fill
1 x DMC Thread Black
- Pom Pom
- 3 x small buttons
- Small piece of fabric and velvet ribbon to complete your Peter or Pansy Rabbit
- Darning needle
- plus a Free Crumbz Craft Bag project bag
Needles Package (optional):
- 1 pair each of 3.00mm and 3.25mm 25cm Knit Pro Zing knitting needles.