Kids' School Holiday Creative Craft Club
Kids can select their own projects to complete in class and Alison will guide their project selection based on their individual skill level.
Our aim is to teach simple craft techniques and to give children the confidence to continue creating at home.
Please also note, advanced little knitters or crocheters are also welcome to join in the fun and can bring their own project to work on during the craft session.
- Monday 14 January 10am - 12noon - Feather Making
Wednesday 16 January 1 - 3pm - Pom-pom Magic
Monday 21 January 10am - 12noon - Stitching Creations
Wednesday 23 January 1 - 3pm - God's Eye Art
- Supplies some supplies are included in the course fee
- Number of Participants: to ensure each child gets the attention they need, there are only 8 spots available for this school holiday programme.
Course length: 2 hours per session
- Payment: To secure your child's spot at Kids' Creative Craft Club, 50% of the workshop fee is paid in advanced, with the balance to be paid prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- Teacher: Alison Boyd
- Cancellations: Please note; if you are unable to make a lesson as a result of holidays, sickness or other personal commitments, you will not be refunded for that class. Unfortunately, once the workshop commences we are unable to sell a spot as a single session.